Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

We can all use a little pep talk sometime

It's true, we could all use a little encouragement every now and then.  You know what I'm talking about, a few encouraging words from a friend to help you get over a hump or out of a slump.  Today was one of those days for me.  Faced with a massive "to-do" list that is about as long as the state of California, I was feeling a little overwhelmed and just didn't know where to begin.  So I did the next best thing, I started surfing the internet.  Well it seemed like the most logical thing to do at the time.  And boy am I glad I did, otherwise I wouldn't have stumbled upon this little gem.

Meet Kid President and he's here to give me (and whoever else needs it) a kick in the right direction.  I'm sure this video will have you smiling (I know I was when I was watching) and I'm sure it will get you pumped up to take on the world.  Or in my case ready to start crossing  off things on my "to-do" list.

I hope you enjoy!  Oh and if you liked it, feel free to pass it on to a friend.  Because according to Kid President, "It's everybody's duty to give the world a reason to dance."



1 comment: