Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Product Review | February curlBOX



Did I mention to you how much I LOVE my curlBOX subscription????  Well if I haven’t then let me tell you now.  I absolutely LOVE this subscription.  This month was about celebrating the 1 year anniversary of the curlBOX and boy did they knock this one out of the park!  As many of you may know, I am new to the whole curly movement and I am still trying to find out the best products that work well with my hair so this subscription works well for me.  So let’s get to what is inside the box!

First off there were not one but 5 full size products in this month’s box!  {Whoo Hoo!}  Four of the full size products are from Pantene’s new Truly Natural Hair line.  From this line we received


  • Deep Conditioner
  • Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner
  • Clarifying Shampoo
  • Defining Curls Styling Custard
The products have the signature Pantene scent which is fine with me.  I’m not sure if all of their products are Curly Girl friendly (will have to look closely at the list of ingredients) but I think are worth giving a try. 
Also in the box was full size container of the Dark & Lovely Au Naturale anti-shrinkage 10-in-1 Styles Gelee.  The consistency of this product is more like a light jelly and it has a nice fresh scent.   I have wanted to try doing a twist out on my hair for a while now but wasn’t sure what product to use.  So this couldn’t have come at a better time for me. 

Included in the box were some samples from the Dark & Lovely Au Naturale line of their Coil Moisturizing Souffle and Curl Defining Crème Glaze along with Hair Rules quench ultra-rich conditioner.  These are all products that I have never used so I am eager to try them out.

In addition to all of the awesome products in this month’s box we also received a coupon for some of the Crème of Nature products.  And of course it wouldn’t be a curlBOX without getting their cute magazine with the adorable McKenzie Renae on the cover.




So once again Myleik and her crew have out done themselves on this month’s curlBOX!  Five full-size products plus a few samples…WOW! 

Now if you don’t mind, I think I’m going to go wash my hair!

**Please note that I purchased all products listed in this review as a part of my curlBOX subscription.  curlBOX is a subscription service where every month subscribers receive a beautiful box with 5-7 quality hair care product samples for $20 a month.  For more information on how you can receive your very own curlBOX check out their website.

1 comment:

  1. Erika...This month was nice for CurlBox. Do you think you may do a review on the products listed above??

    ReplyDelete