Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Photo A Day | Jan 2 - Something New

 
Last year I bought this really cute and really expensive (can you say $50) planner to use.  Yes, it was cute and yes, I liked it but no it wasn't worth the money I paid for it.  On top of that, I didn't use it nearly as much as I should have, in the end it was just money wasted.  Some of the bloggers that I follow were opting to create custom planners, however I just didn't have the time nor the desire to try and create my own.  If I was going to do that I would have needed to start back in November in order for it to be complete by the first of the year.  So still needing a planner for the new year, and seeing that I had some 50% off Staples coupons for the Martha Stewart line of products, this is what I decided to go with for 2013.  I know it's a little plain, however I plan to spruce it up with some of my scrapbooking embellishments to make it more *me*.  I guess this will be my pseudo DIY planner.  I'll share the process and final product in a later post.
 
What is your something new?  Feel free to share in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment