Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Product Review | April curlBOX

Okay okay, I know I'm late with this one but better late than never right???  April's curlBOX theme was all about spring and revamping you hair to get it summer time ready!  Once again, Myleik and the curlBOX Crew provided it's subscribers with a variety of full-size and sample size products to take your hair from winter time blah to hello spring!

Include in this month's box:


  • Doris NY MUD minerals pack treatment 
  • Mizani Shine Spray
  • Design Essentials Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse
  • Lustrasilk Moisture Max Hydrate Therapy Deep Conditioner
  • Anu Essentials Moisturizing Curl Cream
This Sunday was hair day for me, so I had the opportunity to try both the Doris NY MUD minerals pack treatment and the Mizani Shine Spray and I loved them both!  The MUD minerals pack left my hair feeling very soft and tangle free.  After applying my styling products and allowing my hair to air dry, I then finished the look with the Mizani Shine Spray.  Now I typically try to avoid any spray oil products because they tend to weigh down my hair however I didn't experience this with the Mizani Shine Spray.  For me a little went a long way.  The product left my hair with just the right amount of shine and bounce and did not weight my curls down.  

Talk about a score!!!!

I am looking forward to trying to other products that came in this month's box later this month and will let you know my thoughts.

So what are some of your favorite products for natural/curly hair?  Are you a curlBox subscriber?  If so what are your thoughts of this month's box?  I would love to hear your thoughts.

**Please note that I purchased all products listed in this review as a part of my curlBOX subscription.  curlBOX is a subscription service where every month subscribers receive a beautiful box with 5-7 quality hair care product samples for $20 a month.  For more information on how you can receive your very own curlBOX check out their website.


No comments:

Post a Comment