Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hello Gorgeous | A month long conversation on beauty

In addition to being a mother and a blogger, I am also the creator and host of the radio show Cocktails and Conversation which airs LIVE on Saturday's at 8 am EST.  For the month of June we are having an in-depth conversation on beauty and what it means to feel/be beautiful today.  I can tell you first hand that my definition of beauty has changed over the years from being a young girl in my 20's to today.  To me being beautiful has little to do with outward appearances, but more on how I feel on the inside.  Now don't get me wrong, I believe everyone wants to "look" good and I am no exception to the rule, however I do not believe that one has to achieve a certain "look" or "size" in order to be beautiful.

I hope you will join me in this very important topics and share with me your thoughts on beauty.  What does being beautiful mean to you and how has your definition changed over the years?


No comments:

Post a Comment