Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Monday Morning Swagger Song

Happy Monday Morning Everyone!  A while ago my good friend and sorority sister Marlin Page video for her No Excuses Movement identifying your "swagger song".  She defined a swagger music is music that you put on to get your mind right, to get your head in the "game", it's like your going into combat in a effort to accomplish your goal.  You can see more find out more about finding your swagger song here.

While watching her video I quickly identified a few songs that I listen to on a daily basis while getting ready in the morning.  One of my all time favorite songs is Walking by Mary Mary.  This song speaks to my soul...

"Look at me I'm trying
Everyday I fall down,
Make mistakes, get back up
Try again
Next that you see me
I'm walking, I'm walking, I'm walking"

Talking one step at a time...enjoying life...making mistakes...falling down but then getting back up and trying again.  Isn't that what life is all about?  Anyway, I thought I would share with you a song that makes my heart smile, that motivates me, that gets me ready to tackle my goals.

Care to take a little walk with me?



 

What is your swagger song?  What get's you up and going?  Please share in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment