Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Year of the cupcake | #1 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough


Now that I have decided to embark on making one cupcake per week for the next 52 weeks, the next thing on the list was to determine what cupcake to make.  Since I get the original idea from the blog learn with jenny I decided to head back over to her blog and see what delicious bites she had made.  The first one on her list...Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (talk about heaven). 

Just looking at the picture made my mouth water so I knew this was the perfect cupcake to start the year off right. The recipe came from another great blog Annie's Bites and let me tell you these are deeeee-licious!


The kids and I LOVED them!  They are super sweet and taste super yummy with a nice tall glass of milk. 
Great way to start off the year!  Looking forward to what I will make for week #2.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment