Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

It all started with a magazine ad

I picked up the January/February issue of Suwanee Magazine a few weeks ago and  while reading through it I stumbled on this ad.  Well let me tell you, this baby had my name written all over it!  This fitness challenge would be a great thing for me to enter.  It would finally get me off my big butt and get moving.  I am still having a difficult time losing the remaining weight I had gained when I was pregnant with mini me (and yes, I do know that she is 3 and yes, I am still calling it baby weight).  Now that I think about it, I'm sure I'm still carrying weight from my pregnancies with #1 and #2 (YES I'm still carrying baby weight from 14 years ago...now please get off me).  Now I'm sure you're wondering why haven't I just gotten off my wide butt and done something about the excess weight?  Well the truth is that I have...I know what to do...the problem is that I just haven't been able to stick with it.  Yes, I have the gym membership and I have also joined Weight Watchers online but when you (1) don't go to the gym and (2) don't follow the diet...well you don't lose weight.  The problem is, only being accountable to myself (which should be reason enough, right?) just isn't cutting it.  I will except any and every excuse I make...yes, not only do I make the Kool-Aid, but I also drink it too!   Sooooo being in this contest/challenge would be the PERFECT thing for me.  I would be putting myself out there for all to see and watch and well if that isn't motivating enough then I don't know what is. 

So today while the boys were out and mini me was asleep, I grabbed my video camera and tripod and made this little video. 
Posted by Picasa


Now all I have to do is wait to see if I am selected.

No comments:

Post a Comment