Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Here's to a new year


One of my new favorite blogs is Thirty Handmade Days and they have this adorable and I might add FREE New Year’s printable that you can use to list some of the things that you would like to accomplish in 2012.  Now I will be the first to admit that I am NOT good at following through when it comes to resolutions.  In the past I will make them but then a moth later you’ll find me falling off the resolution ladder and feeling really bad about it.  (can you feel my pain?)  But when I saw this post, I knew I just had to print it and fill it in. 

What I like most about this sheet is that she incorporates One Little Word (more on that later) and it focuses on four major areas, what you want/need/share/succeed.  It’s simple and forced me to think outside of the box when thinking about what I wanted to accomplish in 2012.



If you’d like to snag you on copy of this nifty New Year’s Goals printable, click here.


Here's to a GREAT 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment